Categories
Entertainment

Bollywood actor Sanjay Dutt says he will soon ‘beat’ cancer

Actor Sanjay Dutt addressed his battle with cancer for the first time in a video posted by his friend, hairstylist Aalim Hakim.

In the video, the 61-year-old actor showed his scar and said, “Good to be back in the salon. Did you blink. If you see it, it’s a recent scar in my life, but I’ll beat it. I’ll beat it, I’ll be out of this cancer soon. ‘

He turned a beard, which he said grew for the sequel to the 2018 Kannada blockbuster “KGF: Chapter 1”. Dutt plays the antagonist in the movie with Kannada superstar Yash.

“I need the look for the film in our beginning in November. I’m glad to be on the set again. There’s also ‘Shamshera’ christened, so that would be nice. It’s good to be back,” he said he said.

The actor also says that he started rehearsing again. “I’m getting my muscles back,” said Dutt, who flew to Dubai with his wife Maanayata in September after being treated in Mumbai.

The video comes days after a viral picture of Dutt made his fans worry about his health because he looks weaker in the image.

On August 11, the 61-year-old actor, who had been admitted to hospital a few days earlier due to a breathing problem and chest discomfort, said he was taking a breather for medical treatment. Although Dutt or his family members did not officially announce anything at the time, commercial analyst Komal Nahta, domestic trader Komal Nahta, confirmed that the actor had been diagnosed with lung cancer.

“Sanjay Dutt has been diagnosed with lung cancer. Let’s pray for his speedy recovery,” Nahta tweeted in his official Twitter account in August.

Source: Gulf News

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *